DAI Solutions is a dynamic woman-owned management consultancy focused on the people part of transformation. Located in Alexandria, VA, we are seeking a full-time HR Analyst to support the Defense Security Service (DSS). The successful candidate will possess a DoD-issued secret clearance, have federal human resources experience equivalent to a GS-12, and serve as a team member charged with reshaping an organization to include integrating federal staff members and contractors from another organization. The candidate will work primarily at DAI Solutions headquarters with telework eligibility for up to two days a week and occasional visits to our client site at Fort Belvoir. Work is anticipated to being in mid-May 2018.
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management or related discipline or equivalent experience
Skills and Experience:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the person so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
DAI Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Hiring status: Full-time, contingent upon contract award
- Provide ad hoc HR support
- Proven ability to build strong and effective relationships with colleagues and clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Federal HR experience equivalent to GS-12 with an emphasis on recruiting and staffing
- Ability to analyze business processes
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments while maintaining attention to detail and a focus on results
- Experience working through problems with unclear outcomes, creative thinking and problem solving, with an orientation toward results
- Minimum of five years’ relevant experience
- Experience working with federal government client is required; working closely with, or in, DSS or the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence a plus
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment